We’re speaking up for people living with lung disease. Make yourself heard - join the British Lung Foundation
More and more, people are looking to the BLF as the voice of people with lung conditions. We work with government departments, multinational businesses, and world-leading scientists. We have worked hard to achieve this, but we still have much, much more to do.
As we grow in size and influence, we want to be sure that we remain the voice of people with lung disease. That is why the British Lung Foundation is here, and what makes people listen to us. When you join the British Lung Foundation, you are adding your voice.
In addition to helping us in our vital work, you will receive:
- a welcome pack with membership card
- exclusive member's magazine Breathing Space four times a year
- access to the members’ area on our website with daily health news, back issues of Breathing Space and more
- information and updates on the areas of our work which interest you
- Access to our 'online surgeries' (webinars - details here). If you have joined recently see the new members note below.
Click here to become a member
Please click the link above to become a member online via our e-shop. If you would prefer to post in your payment please download the 'Joining the BLF' document on the right, complete it and post it with your payment to British Lung Foundation, Freepost SW1233, London EC1B 1BR.
In addition to becoming a member, there are lots of different ways to be involved in what we do; from emailing your MP, to taking part in awareness-raising events, to running a marathon!
Whatever you want to do – you will make a difference.
If you have any queries please call 020 7688 5555, or contact us by .
Thank you for your support.
Breathing Space Magazine - bumper edition ordering form